AN EXPERIENED ESTATE MANAGER
Required for a
Large Residential Estate,
Usa River area, Arusha Region.
The Requirements for Candidates.
- Only Tanzanian Citizens should apply..
- A minimum of 10 years in a similar position, or on a large agricultural estate
- A good command of written and verbal English.
- An extensive knowledge of the management of estate matters on an estate of this description.
- Long experience of working with security companies and their employees.
- Management of public areas: roads, electric fences, building maintenance and etc.
- A sound knowledge of agricultural machinery, its working and maintenance.
- Competent computer skills in Word, Excel and Quick Books.
- Sound knowledge of accountancy. Including budgeting and management of budgets..
- Considerable experience and an excellent record of motivating, working with and controlling rural workers.
- A very sound knowledge of the labour laws of Tanzania and long experience of liaison with the relevant authorities
- Long and successful experience of working with all relevant Government officials including the Regional and District authorities, the Police and Village committees.
- The ability to deal diplomatically with the residents of the estate.
- A valid driving license.
It must be understood by the successful applicant that this is senior position. In such a position the work will not be limited to the aspects set out above, the holder of the position will be expected to constantly deal with the unexpected . Frequently work will extend beyond normal working hours and often into normal days off.
The successful applicant will report to the Board of Directors.
Emoluments. A generous salary befitting a person capable of undertaking the work aspects set out above. 28 days paid leave per annum. A medical package will be offered.
Please address applications with a full Curriculum Vitae and the names and addresses of two Referees to
The ALOA Trust,
P.O. Box 701., Usa River.ARUSHA