NATIONAL HOUSING CORPORATION
National Housing Corporation is seeking to recruit well- motivated and suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions:
RE-ADVIERTISED - MARKETING AND RESEARCH MANAGER (Ref.No.MRM/nhc/1)
The Marketing and Research Manager reports to the Director of Business Development and has overall responsibility
for driving all marketing and research strategies of products and services offered by NHC. This includes, carry out
research and development activities that assist in investment decision of both product offering and services to the
appropriately defined segments.
Specific duties include:
- Drive external and internal marketing communication to continuously enhance the NHC’s quality positioning of products.
- Work with a wide cross-section of the NHC’s stakeholders (internal and external) to drive effective exchange of market intelligence.
- Coordinate all market research and development activities; hence generate market information that includes current market demands, trends and economic patterns that supports strategic and tactical decisions for the NHC.
- Coordinate all activities of Product / Brand Management and enhancement to support quality of the NHC’s portfolio of products and services.
- Develop and manage internal marketing product communication systems to ensure the entire NHC staffs are appropriately informed of the NHC’s products and services
- Assume responsibility for driving understanding of effective media strategies and the execution of media plans.
- Develop and manage product external marketing communication systems to ensure the NHC’s customers and general public are appropriately informed of the NHC’s capabilities to deliver brand / product performance promise.
Qualifications and Experience
The applicants should possess a Degree in Business Administration or equivalent qualification in related field. He/She must have at least 8 years of relevant work experience, 5 years of which at a senior level in a large company.
A Postgraduate qualification will be an added advantage. He/She should be a Marketing practitioner with proven successful brands performance track records together with knowledge of Fast Moving Consumers Goods [FMCG], Real Estate or Financial Services Industry. In addition, he/she must have good leadership, communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
Very attractive REMUNERATION package is offered as per NHC scheme of Service.
If you think you meet the jobs requirements, please apply in strict confidence indicating the post you are applying for
to the undersigned enclosing an application letter, photocopies of certified relevant certificate and names of two
Closing date is 27th June 2011.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interview.
NATIONAL HOUSING CORPORATION
Website Go to Website