Tiger Brands is a public company, listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
Our vision is to be the world’s most admired branded FMCG business in Emerging Markets.
As part of ongoing focus and investment in People & Operations, we invite applications from suitably qualified Kenyan Citizens for the above vacant position in our Finance Division:
- Relevant Degree in Information Technology
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) certification, Oracle certification on Linux systems or Oracle E - Business Certified Professional
- Certified Information Systems Auditor.
- Microsoft Professional Certification will be an added advantage.
- Technical/Operational Competencies
- Practical knowledge in ERP Systems (Oracle E- Business Suite) - Installation, Backup and Recovery, Cloning and Administration.
- Practical knowledge in Windows Systems (Windows 2003/2008 Server, Exchange 2003 and Software firewalls) and good knowledge In Desktop Operating Systems (Windows 2003 Prof. / XP) as well as Applications.
- Management or Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Experience in IT project Management and Implementation
- Experience in IT security and Risk Management.
- Knowledge in Router Configuration and Firewall Setup, as well as good understanding of Wireless Device is required.
- Good understanding of IT Development including Web Development and Content Management Experience in Asset Management
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong Communication.
- Strong understanding of business processes and principles
- Good Project Management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with diverse teams
Head of Human Resources & Administration,
Haco Tiger Brands (EA) Ltd,
Box 43903 -00100 Nairobi,
attaching current CV, so as to be received by June 20, 2011.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Haco Tiger Brands (EA) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.