Coseke Tanzania Ltd
Email Address: Click to Email
Phone: +255 (0) 763 969 681
Area: Dar Es Salaam
Reporting To: General Manager
Coseke Tanzania Limited is a leading provider of business process management (BPM) software and services which provide ongoing visibility into processes and increase the speed with which organizations can make critical business decisions.
Globally the software solution has been installed on over 200 countries and more than 2000 installations, In Tanzania, Kenya and Uganda Our company leads the market in the installation and implementation of the solution in both public and private sectors, Business Process Management is listed as a Leader in the 2010 Forrester Wave and as a Visionary in Gartner Group’s Magic Quadrant.
Job Specification – Software Engineer - Business Process Management Software
Be an integral member of the team that builds Business Process Management Software’s award-winning solutions and services.
Our company is looking for a software engineer who has strong computer science fundamentals and solid experience with industry-standard technologies to join our elite team of product development professionals. We are looking for an innovative software engineer who will drive all aspects of the software development lifecycle, from requirements to design to development to test to release to customer success.
Do “whatever it takes” to design, build and deliver Business Process Management’s solutions and services:
• Develop innovative software solutions in small teams or alone using cutting-edge technologies, with an emphasis on Java2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) components and Eclipse IDE plug-ins.
• Deliver projects on-time and to specification with an appropriate level of quality.
• Collaborate with product managers, program managers, human computer interaction specialists, customers and prospects to gather and define requirements.
• Develop automated functional tests.
• Collaborate with technical writers to create customer-relevant documentation.
Candidates should have at least 1 years of experience or undertaken any projects in commercial product development using several of the following skills and technologies:
• Java, C#, VB.Net, C++
• Presentation technologies (Eclipse SWT, DHTML/HTML, JSP, XSL).
• Distributed component technologies (EJB, application servers).
• Database design and development and data modeling (SQL, XML, ORACLE).
• Fundamentals of computer science: object-oriented design and design patterns, data structures, algorithms.
• Development process tools: IDE’s, compilers, debuggers, profilers, version control systems, code coverage and automated testing tools.
• Extensive prior participation in agile software development processes, with emphasis on requirements gathering, milestone-based development and triage.
• Experience with multiple operating systems (Windows XP, Windows 2003, Solaris, AIX, Linux, HP-UX).
• Experience with application servers (WebLogic 8.1, IBM WebSphere 5.x, JBOSS).
• Experience with several relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access, Progress SQL and DB2).
• Desire to push oneself to grow and improve as a software engineer.
Education and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in Computer related fields like communications, computer science, information systems and mathematics, from an accredited institution.
• Other certifications and MCTIP, CCNP and CISA will be and added advantage.
Age: Below 35
Experience: Skillful freshman will be preferred, though demonstration of minimum experience relevant to the area can be an added advantage to the post.
Please include your extracurricular activities in your CV
Interested applicants should send their CV, Cover Letter and supporting statement to the Email Link above
Website: Go to Website